Citrus infused tilapia tossed with mangos, onions, and jalapenos makes a great party dip to serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- 6 Tilapia Filets
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Mangos, Diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves, Diced
- 2 Jalapenos, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place orange juice and lemon juice in a 9×13 pan and lay tilapia filets in the juice.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven, discard the marinade, and allow fish to cool. Cut into small pieces and place in refrigerator while you prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix diced mangos, diced onions, cilantro, jalapaneos in a bowl and toss.
- When fish is cool, remove from refrigerator and toss into mixture.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar and toss to finish.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.