Fun star rice krispie treats to help celebrate the 4th of July!
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 6 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal
- Red candy melts
- Blue candy melts
- White candy melts
- In a large pan, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and vanilla extract.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add the Rice Krispies. Stir until all the cereal is coated with the melted marshmallows.
- Place the mixture in a 13 x 9 greased pan. Press it down with your fingers or a spatula.
- Add the sprinkles and press them down onto the treats.
- Once the treats are cooled, take your cookie cutter and cut your stars out.
- Melt a little bit of each of the candy melts. Drizzle the candy melts over the stars.
- Serving Size: 1 treat
- Calories: 231
- Sugar: 26 g
- Sodium: 151.3 mg
- Fat: 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.2 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 7.8 mg
Keywords: 4th of july rice krispie treats, 4th of july rice crispy treats