Halloween is just around the corner! I went digging to find some fun Halloween kid crafts for the boys to make. Since I was digging, I decided I would share the fun Halloween crafts I found.
Halloween Kid Crafts
- Handprint Bat Craft – A fun craft using handprints to create a flying bat!
- Make a Paper Plate Spiderweb – Only a few supplies are needed for this craft!
- Super Easy Halloween Clings – This will keep the kids busy for hours!
- Flying Black Bats – A great way to recycle those egg cartons.
- Duck Tape Pumpkin – If your child isn’t into carving a pumpkin, try duck taping it with this tutorial.
- Soup Can Pumpkins – I remember making something similar to this when I was younger.
- Halloween Printable Coloring Pages – These pages are SUPER cute!
- Tin Can Ghost Wind Chime – Would make a cute outdoor decoration.
- Spider Craft – Kids can make these spiders in about 5 minutes.
- Toilet Paper Pumpkin – Start saving you toilet paper rolls! These are easy and super cute.
- DIY Mummy Candy Bars – Do your kids have Halloween parties? These would be an easy way to dress up the candy and get the kids involved in process.
- Beaded Pumpkin Craft – This is great to work on motor skills.
- Kid-Made Pumpkin Decor – Great way to recycle your newspapers and kids always love working with paint. For younger kids, you could get out the finger paints.
- Cardboard Tube Ghoul Family – Have your kids make their own family of Ghouls.
- Popsicle Stick Frankenstein – Easy to make and kids can make him look anyway they want.
- Paper Plate Ghosts – Easy way kids can make hanging ghosts for decoration.
- Candy Corn Footprints – This would be a cute idea to keep as memories on how big they were when they made their footprints.
- Paper Plate Spiders – These are the fun type of spiders that you want taking your house over.
- Handprint Witch Craft – Another great craft to save as a keepsake.
- Halloween Rock Magnets – Spruce up some rocks for cute little magnets.
- Toilet Roll Cats – These are real simple and turned out super cute.
- Halloween Lacing Craft – This is a great craft for motor skills.
- Popsicle Pumpkins – Get the out the glue and paints, kids will love making these pumpkins.
- DIY Monster Pencils – Great idea for kids in school. They can hand them out at parties if food is not allowed.
- Build A Monster Free Printable – Let them create their own monsters with this fun printable.
- Candy Corn Craft for Preschoolers – This is a fun way for preschoolers to learn gluing skills.
- Pine Cone Spiders – A fun way to incorporate nature into a Halloween craft.
- Fingerprint Bat Silhouette Craft – Kids love to get their hands dirty so this is perfect.
- Easy Halloween Popsicle Puppets – Make some puppets for playtime!
- Puffy Ghosts – Fun craft with cotton balls.
- Paper Pumpkins – These would be fun to decorate place around your house for decoration.
- Pumpkin Toilet Paper Roll Lantern Craft – These would be cute strung up and hung on a doorway.
- Popsicle Haunted House – Great way to get creative and make their own haunted house.
- Tattle Monster – Spruce up those tissue boxes and make little monsters.
- Sock Black Cat – An adult may have to help a little one with this craft, but it is super cute!
There you have it – Over 35 Halloween Kid Crafts all in one place. I hope you found something you and your kids can work on. Happy Halloween!
Check out these 20 Spooky Halloween Treats!