Looking for a few new easy breakfast casserole recipes? We’ve got you covered. Breakfast casseroles are one of the easiest ways to serve full-course meals at the breakfast table. Or, if you’re like us and also enjoy breakfast for dinner, they can save you time standing over the stove top.
Breakfast casseroles are not just eggs and bacon, they can contain a mixture of many ingredients and can either be baked, or even slow cook overnight. Please enjoy this list of twenty easy breakfast casserole recipes that we’ve put together for you!
Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes To Try
1. Egg Casserole Recipe – Midwestern Moms
This egg casserole made with pork sausage was a hit with the family!
2. Egg Biscuit Casserole – Midwestern Moms
Deliciously simple egg casserole with biscuits! My family loves this easy recipe for both breakfast and dinner.
3. Veggie Loaded Breakfast Casserole – Little Spice Jar
A colorful casserole packed with veggies! This one is sure to win over your veggie-loving group.
4. Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole – Plain Chicken
I love tater tots. These were just thrown in frozen and cooked up nicely in the casserole. Love this! So easy.
5. French Toast Bake – Lil’ Luna
This looks delicious! Such an easy way to make french toast.
6. Biscuits and Gravy with Sausage and Egg Casserole – Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
One that can be prepped the night before! Biscuits and gravy make my mouth water. I’m going to have to try this one this weekend.
7. Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole – Wonky Wonderful
This looks amazing. There are times I have a sweet tooth in the morning and this would definitely be a great way to satisfy that!
8. Amish Breakfast Casserole Recipe – Taste of Home
Bacon, eggs, hash browns, and even a little onion. This casserole looks like it tastes great!
9. Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole – The Gracious Wife
What a great way to wake up to breakfast already made! Stick it in your slow cooker and in the morning, you have breakfast for your group.
10. Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole – Walking on Sunshine
This cinnamon roll casserole looks very easy and tasty! I can’t wait to make it.
11. Blueberry Breakfast Casserole – Veggie Primer
This vegan, gluten-free recipe only takes about 40 minutes to cook and looks fantastic!
12. Sweet Potato, Goat Cheese, and Turkey Bacon Egg Bake – The Fitnessista
What a unique breakfast casserole, with sweet potatoes and goat cheese! Such a great combination.
13. Ham n Cheese Strata – Lil’ Luna
A simple recipe that would be amazing to throw together for either breakfast or supper. Ham a cheese is always a winner in our house!
14. Banana Bread Breakfast Casserole – Simply Stacie
Great way to use up your browning bananas and turn them into something delicious for breakfast!
15. Sausage and Butternut Squash Breakfast Casserole – Slender Kitchen
In less than an hour, you can have this delicious casserole with squash, sausage, and even spinach. This one looks great.
16. Buffalo Chicken Breakfast Casserole – Plaid & Paleo
I’m addicted to buffalo chicken anything, so when I saw this recipe for breakfast, naturally I was excited. What a great idea!
17. Farmer’s Casserole – Recipe Girl
This recipe calls for hash browns and some cheese with jalapenos to spice up the dish. This recipe post even comes with a video of how to make.
18. Hatch Chile Breakfast Casserole – The Kitchen
Made with hatch green chiles, potatoes, eggs, and cheese, this bake looks so good! Ready in less than an hour!
19. Pumpkin French Toast Casserole – Little Spice Jar
Looking for something outside of the normal french toast? Add some pumpkin! This french toast casserole topped with pecans looks divine!
20. Mexican Breakfast Casserole – Key Ingredient
Lots of veggies, eggs, and chorizo make up this beautiful casserole dish. I can’t wait to try it!
Which one do you think you’ll make first?