This post is sponsored by Ingo Money. All opinions are my own.
Running errands seems to take a chunk out of my day. Going to the store, post office, bank, and anything else that might pop up in the day. I could be doing a million different things if I could just cut one thing out of my day.
For one, I could continue unpacking my house. Yes, we have been in the house for months now but it has been very hard to get everything unboxed or gone through. I would love to sort out everything we really don’t need and get it together for a garage sale. It would feel wonderful to de-clutter and get boxes out of the garage. I would love to park in my garage!
I could do some organizing around this house as well. I have stuff here and there. I need some sanity.
I would love to work more with my two year and help him with his education. He is like a little sponge right now. I would love to continue to feed his need for learning and developing.
When the weather warms up, who is going to want to be stuck in the house all day? We certainly don’t want to be. My son has been asking all winter to go out and play in his sandbox. He can’t wait for the sunny warm days.
Also, here in the very near future, I am going to have to balance everything I am now with a newborn. That will take some adjusting and time to learn the perfect balance for my family. It will be an interesting adventure for our family.
My errand running will take even longer now with two children in tow. It would be nice to shorten my list of places to go. The Ingo Money app is a helpful tool when it comes to depositing checks. I can cut my time from waiting in line at the bank to just a few minutes with this app.
How the Ingo Money App Works
- First you will need to download the app on your smartphone. You can get the download here.
- You will need a participating Visa Prepaid card to load the funds on.
- Use your phone’s camera and take a picture of the front and back of the check you want loaded on the Visa Prepaid card and send it to Ingo for approval.
- You now have a few options for loading your money after approval. You can wait 10 days before the check is loaded on the card for no fee. If you need your money before the 10 days, no problem! You can have it instantly loaded for a 1% to 4% fee depending on the check type. (Minimum fee of $5)
- Best part of it is, once your check is approved, you don’t have to worry about if the check should bounce. Ingo handles everything should something go wrong. You don’t have to worry about money disappearing due to a bad check.
Money in Minutes Instant Win Game
Every day from 1/15 – 2/11, you will have the chance to win one of four $20 e-gift cards just by answering what you’d be doing and where you’d be with all the time you’d save using the Ingo Money app.
Additionally, every time you play the game or someone plays through your share link from the game, you’ll receive a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win the grand prize of $500 towards the smartphone of your choice. To check out the Ingo Money in Minutes game, please visit Ingo Money on Facebook.
What would you do if you have more time in the day with one less errand?
I am blogging on behalf of Ingo Money and received compensation for my time from Ingo Money for sharing my views in this post, but the views expressed here are solely mine, not Ingo’s. Learn more about the Ingo Money mobile app at http://www.IngoMoney.com, or connect with the Ingo community at https://www.facebook.com/