Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Quilt and Quest. No monetary compensation has been received. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own and 100% honest.
Quilt and Quest is a handmade business based in Maine. They create beautiful, high quality aprons, pullover bibs, bags, quilts and more for both children and adults.
Some of the custom items that they offer include:
- Art Aprons for Kids to hold Markers, Crayons and other Art Supplies
- Cooking Aprons for Children and Adults
- Coloring Bags to hold a box of Crayons and Coloring Book
- Gardening Aprons for Kids
- Bibs, Lobster Bibs for Adults and Bibs for Children
- Crocheted Items such as Baby Afghans
- Quilted Items such as Coaster Sets, Quilts and More!
Quilt and Quest also sells wholesale to companies that are interested in purchasing items in bulk.
Thanksgiving Week Sale
Now through Monday, November 28, 2011 Buy 3 Aprons and get the 4th Free! Also enjoy 25% off of your additional purchase and receive free shipping! (Offer doesn’t include Art Aprons and wholesale items are already discounted.)
Please visit Quilt and Quest on their website or visit their Facebook Page for more information.