This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hankook Tires. The opinions and text are all mine.
As I’ve been going more places recently, I’ve noticed that my tires are wearing and it is time to replace them.
What steps do you take to ensure that your vehicle is ready for the summer? I have three general tasks that I perform on mine, listed below:
- Check tire pressure and wear. To check for wear, be sure to examine the outside and inside of the tire to check for uneven places, or other visible imperfections in the tire.
- Check and change the fluids if needed.
- Clean out your vehicle and make sure that it is packed with all necessary travel supplies, such as a first-aid kit and tire jack.
Hankook Tires has announced their new line, the Ventus S1 noble2. This tire has an asymmetric tread pattern and a 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty.
Hankook is currently offering a rebate on the following tires:
- Ultra-High Performance Summer: Ventus V12 evo
- Ultra-High Performance All-Season: Ventus S1 noble2
- Premium Touring All-Season: Optimo H727
- Premium Highway All-Season Light Truck/SUV: Dynapro HT
You can get more information on the rebate here.
Are you going anywhere fun this summer that you could definitely use new tires for?