I came across the lovely blog of Three 31. Nicole posts weekly questions for people to answer. I thought this would be a great way to get to know me better. So here is goes…
- My favorite make-up item is… no make-up. I gave up make-up years ago. My husband thought it was silly of me to wear it when I looked beautiful without it. (I Love My Hubby!) I thought if he loved me without it, so could I. I don’t miss it one bit.
- The best book I’ve ever read was ____ because … Oh this is sooo tough. I can’t just pick one book. I would have to say I love Liz Schulte’s Guardian Series. I loved the world she created and not to mention the very sexy Holden. Seriously, you guys need to check out these books. Secrets, book 1, is always free on Amazon. Wouldn’t hurt to give Liz’s books a try.
- My favorite TV show is … Well, with 2 boys it is hard for me to watch any tv, but I would have to say my current favorite show is Arrow. Oliver is very nice to look at. *wink wink* 🙂
- The most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is … I am a very reserved type of person. Not very spontaneous at all. Everything that I have done has been planned out.
- I prefer DOGS/CATS because … I love Dogs! We have two of them now. They are always so happy to see us even if we are gone for just 5 minutes. They give unconditional love.
- I met my significant other … Eight years ago, my friend Amanda (the previous owner of Midwestern Moms) had given each of us the other’s email address and told us to start talking. So we started out emailing and talking on MSN Messenger (yea, we are old). Eventually, I got brave and asked if he would like to attend my graduation from college. He drove the 3 hours between us to go to my graduation and for us to actually talk in person. It didn’t take long after that (about 3 months) before we know that we were meant to be together. He took me to the Precious Moments Chapel and proposed to me. We got married exactly one year from the date we met in person.
Feel free to answer any of these questions in the comments or on your blog as well. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will try and keep up.