I have been working on different crochet patterns for dishcloths. So far, I have come up with four different patterns. As I develop more patterns, I will add them to the list.
I also think crochet dishcloths are the perfect thing for beginners to learn how to make. They are simple to make and perfect for learning new stitches as well!
- Free Crochet Pattern – Dishcloth: This pattern uses half-double crochets to create this dishcloth. Photos included to show where to place your stitches for the edging as well as a video tutorial on how to crochet a half double crochet stitch.
- How to Crochet a Star Stitch Dishcloth Pattern: I love how the star stitch looks as a dishcloth. There is a video tutorial on how to crochet a star stitch as well!
- Textured Half Double Crochet Dishcloth Pattern: A little twist on the the Half Double Crochet dishcloth that makes for a bit of a texture.
- Moss Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern: This is a fun pattern to work on. The Moss Stitch creates an interesting look for you dishcloths.
- Primrose Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern: The Primrose Stitch is so pretty! It wasn’t too hard to learn either!
- Easy Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
I hope you enjoy these patterns. If you are interesting in a dish towel to go along with your dishcloths, check out this crochet dish towel pattern. It made with half double crochets.