Sponsored by VTech. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.
Christmas is fast approaching! Have you decided what to get your child yet?
My son is constantly stealing my phone to play with the apps that I downloaded for him. I feel like I have to hover over him all the time to make sure he doesn’t click on those pesky ads. I have been looking around for his own device where I can relax and he can continue to learn. The VTech InnoTab 3S is the best of both worlds and then some!
Your child can learn on their own; and, as a parent, you get the piece of mind about your child’s learning process. Best part is, your child can share their learning progress, send pictures, and messages and more to your smart phone. In turn, you can connect with them as well from anywhere. Check out these other great features:
- The InnoTab 3S is the only child’s tablet that has Kid Connect. This means, your child can communicate with you and other family members (as long as they have a smart phone) anytime, no matter the distance.
- InnoTab 3S is intended for children ages 3-9.
- Your child can easily share drawings, photos, voice messages, text messages, and animated stickers with you from a kid-friendly tablet.
- You and other family members are able to communicate and send messages to your child, no matter where you are located. This is great if you have members of the family who live far away.
- When you purchase the InnoTab 3S, you will receive a one year free subscription for the Basic Kid Connect. This allows the sending of text messages and stickers. You can upgrade to the Premium Kid Connect in the app store which adds the voice messaging, photo and drawing sharing.
- Comes in either blue or pink which makes it great for both boys and girls.
- InnoTab 3S also features a kid-safe web browser, rechargeable battery and 20 free apps, all for $79.99. (click here to find where you can purchase the Innotab 3S)
As you can see there are several appealing features and is offered at a great price. I personally like the fact that my son can stay connected with Dad, while he is working and with his grandparents, who are three hours away.
Make sure you like VTech on Facebook to stay up to date with all their products!
Visit VTech and tell me what is your favorite feature of the InnoTab 3S is?
This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and VTech blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.